A Results-Oriented Approach
By applying an innovative approach to problem-solving, Adam and his staff strive to assist clients in navigating a variety of legal challenges, and seek out cost-effective and creative solutions to your issues through negotiation and, when necessary, litigation.
– Graduated University of Georgia with a BS in History in 2005
– Graduated University of Georgia Law in 2008
– Admitted to the Georgia State Bar in 2008
– Admitted to the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court in 2009
– Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia 2008
– Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia 2009
– Spoken at CLEs on diverse topics including contract drafting and negotiation, administrative law practice, civil forfeitures, and criminal topics.
– Member and past Chair of the Georgia High School Mock Trial State Board
– Region and District Coordinator, Georgia High School Mock Trial Competition
– Graduated UGA BS Social Work in 2012
– Former Deputy Clerk at Athens-Clarke County Juvenile Court
– Implemented Peer Court and Multi-Agency at Athens-Clarke County Juvenile Court
– During her 4 years here, has worked on a wide variety of criminal and civil cases, assisting with letter and document drafting and other support tasks
Whether negotiating on your behalf, or appearing in court, Adam has a wealth of experience to draw on in criminal and civil litigation in State and Federal courts. Since beginning practice in 2008, Adam has appeared in hundreds of cases on a wide variety of topics, and speaks at continuing education and community events to share his expertise with other lawyers and the public.