A Results-Oriented Approach
By applying an innovative approach to problem-solving, Adam and his staff strive to assist clients in navigating a variety of legal challenges, and seek out cost-effective and creative solutions to your issues through negotiation and, when necessary, litigation.
Adam L Hebbard
– Graduated University of Georgia with a BS in History in 2005
– Graduated University of Georgia Law in 2008
– Admitted to the Georgia State Bar in 2008
– Admitted to the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court in 2009
– Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia 2008
– Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia 2009
– Spoken at CLEs on diverse topics including contract drafting and negotiation, administrative law practice, civil forfeitures, and criminal topics.
– Member and past Chair of the Georgia High School Mock Trial State Board
– Region and District Coordinator, Georgia High School Mock Trial Competition
– Graduated UGA BS Social Work in 2012
– Former Deputy Clerk at Athens-Clarke County Juvenile Court
– Implemented Peer Court and Multi-Agency at Athens-Clarke County Juvenile Court
– During her 4 years here, has worked on a wide variety of criminal and civil cases, assisting with letter and document drafting and other support tasks
Whether negotiating on your behalf, or appearing in court, Adam has a wealth of experience to draw on in criminal and civil litigation in State and Federal courts. Since beginning practice in 2008, Adam has appeared in hundreds of cases on a wide variety of topics, and speaks at continuing education and community events to share his expertise with other lawyers and the public.
We offer a full complement of small business services including formation, operating and shareholder agreements, and contract drafting and review.
Every citizen is entitled to due process before they can be deprived of their property; if the State has seized your property, we will work tirelessly to ensure that what is rightfully yours is returned.
Every defendant in our criminal justice system is entitled to their day in court, and we ensure that you receive zealous advocacy until your case is completed.
We assist clients in issues surrounding the probate of estates, seeking guardianship and conservatorship over others, and represent proposed wards in guardianship and conservatorship cases.
When ordinary efforts to resolve a dispute break down, we are here to help assist in resolving the issue through negotiation and, if necessary, representing your interests in court.
With compassion and skilled advocacy, we represent parents whose children have been taken into state custody, and represent children who have had encounters with law enforcement.